Friday Night Charity Event, $20 Ticket
Doors Open at 5 PM, Friday, November 22, 2019.
For Businesses Owners, this is an opportunity to treat employees or work colleagues to a good clean fun event, compete in a festive atmosphere against other businesses (maybe your competitors!), and network with others while supporting charitable causes! You might want to obtain a hockey jersey in your business’ brand colors with your logo as your crest to position your business to gain greater publicity and promote your brand to the regional and WTHA’s worldwide audience!
Contact us for details at info@WTHA.com
For the Public, this is an opportunity do something wholesome and fun with your family and friends in a festive atmosphere, network, meet industry and area leaders, create lifelong memories, and in the process support charitable causes!
What is in it for You, Your Family, or Business?
- Network with business leaders
- Gain publicity for your business
- Photo opportunities
- Food and drink available from RiverWorks
- Play on different kinds of table hockey games
- Play against and get tips from top table hockey players
- Purchase table hockey games at a discount
- Enter raffles or silent auctions for table hockey games and NHL autographed items
- See short movies or videos about tournament level table hockey competitions across the USA, Canada European Union, and Eastern Europe (non-EU)
- Compete, company versus another company to compete for Friday’s Night Trophy (suggest wearing a hockey jersey with your business’ colors and logo for publicity)
- Organizations can “buy goals for charity” in competition with other organizations
- Have fun playing table hockey with your business colleagues, friends and family, with a portion of proceeds going to charity
- No promises, but there are a handful of other experiences that become possible if NHL, Sabres alumni, or other hockey related celebrities attend, including a chance to get an autograph and photo playing table hockey!